Koko wa Ore ni Makasete Saki ni Ike to Itte kara 10-nen ga Tattara Densetsu ni Natte Ita. - Vol. 6 Ch. 16.4

Oh please it's just a gaping chest wound that should most definitely have shot through his spine leaving him paralyzed at least from the waist down. Put a band-aid on it he'll be fine.

I like how this evil god seemed very lovecraftian then summons spawn that see very reminiscent of the Star Children. That’s a win in my book even with the standard trope of the MC getting a hole blown in them to return just fine next chapter I’m sure.

Dex-chan lover
I really liked that the dark god constructed his spell so it would be shot from behind his tentacle spawn.

Dex-chan lover
That's a cliffhanger, so it's nice Kirei Cake released 2 parts at once

Double-page supporter
I mean, he did just talk about being able to rewrite this worlds logic. So if by the world logic he is dead, he can rewrite himself as alive. It only makes sense.

Dex-chan lover
I'm beginning to think the dude has forgotten the life drain spell, plus his special skill of stealing any spells that he's subjected to. Unless in the next chapter he's going to do exactly those two things.

Users who are viewing this thread