I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Ch. 16.5

Dex-chan lover
Now he's going to just shoot lasers at his enemies, and every demon will be like "What!? That's a dark god's spell... *dead*"

@Sniter wrong person lol

@Lord-Raine First yep I totally forgot about that skill being how he used it to survive in the first place. I read enough series that with the time between chapters I’m not surprised I forget things here and there. Hence why the comment section is great to get reminded of things or a different view point. Second I’m not angry at all just posting a slightly snarky comment having a bit of fun at a series I enjoy reading. You act like I was typing in all caps cussing non stop about how garbage this is lol. Your comment on the comment section is hilarious considering you are exactly what you are complaining about. Have a great day person who is overly defensive and insults others at the drop of a hat.

Dex-chan lover
89rccdwh9ig51.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Good stuffffff!

@flannan Is there not a translation of the LN yet? I believe it already has like 6 volumes, and the story is interesting enough for someone to pick it up or even license it 🤔

Double-page supporter
Of course Levi is the one handling the cock. No one else would be as skilled as her anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread