I Became a Legend a Decade Later After Telling My Comrades to Leave Everything to Me and Retreat First - Ch. 17

@Shiroi_Kage Not entirely true. As long as no mass was added to the monster, there would be no risk to the environment, other than an absolutely massive monster being in the space of a sugar cube hitting someone. Besides, the lady keeps thinking its like a neutron star, not that it is a neutron star. Excessive gravity would bend the atmosphere a bit, but not enough to be dangerous to humans, especially since he released his magic relatively quickly.

Alright lock I know this isn't a romance story but all your friends have a wife except you. If Filly isn't already the perfect wife for you then I don't know who is. She is beautiful and an absolute nerd about ancient things just like you.

Dex-chan lover
Filly is indeed top tier waifu. May they enjoy many years of ancient magic research dates~

Dex-chan lover
@blacker - I don't think we can spoil you. Last time I read the WN, there was no vampire ... princess in there.

@ScarecrowB @Toloran @need4speedrazor6 @Magneticmagnet @iristi - well, Filly is the most knowledgeable alchemist in the kingdom, but I don't think it explains why she knows about neutron stars.
Maybe it's because this world used to be a high-tech world in the distant past?
In the WN, there were spider robots with machineguns in the next arc...

@hkzkthx - not necessarily stronger, but definitely very cunning.

@Gagweeb - yes, he fought so hard his hair turned white. This is pointed out a few times in this chapter.

The attention of detail is great! The stigma in his eyes are different than when he used "regular magic"

Double-page supporter
How the fck do they know about neutron star. Anyways I love the art of this manga.

While I was also a bit incredulous about the neutron star thing, I thought about it a bit and they do seem to understand spatial magic a bit (or at least Luck and Filly do), so it's not too outlandish for them to have studied things related to this during all their research, even if their "technology" doesn't match up to ours. They (their "scientists") might use spells to detect interstellar radio waves, x-rays, etc.

Honestly, though, I would tend to agree that the author kind of just did whatever without thinking about it.

Dex-chan lover
still can't believe it's only been 17 chapters and it's already levels better than most manga of the same genre

Well, there's no harem tag, so I'm really rooting for Filly, plus the king is already is already making moves to find him a wife, haha so Luck Lock Franzen better accept it, and decide when the time comes to fall in......

Thanks for the chap

Users who are viewing this thread