I Became a Villainess - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

AAAAAHHHHH IM SO EXCITED !!!! 🤗🤗🤗😢
tq for the trans aaa 😍

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why but the idea that the God is actually a programmer and it takes a while to design a world is a funny thought to me.

Dex-chan lover
If (the villainess) didn't exist, it'd just be a game where (the game heroine) flirts and makes out with attractive men

The basis of most otome games are about vicariously romancing attractive guys via the game's heroine. Villainess love rivals don't usually exist in most games because they'd get in the way of the romance. Most drama tends to be generated from whatever tortured pasts/emotional issues the love interests have in their respective routes; the heroine then has to solve and heal them.

However, plot villains/villainesses are more common; and tend to be the underlying connecting thread accross most romance routes. Usually each route might contain pieces of the overall story, only to be fully revealed in the primary love interest's route. (Ex. in Collar x Malice, the full scope of the overall terrorist plot is laid bare in Yanagi's route, while others give you bits and pieces.)

This god can just create a replica of the villain but this scenario happened
god: Dang, I want to make a game world but who can playtest it without complaints for beta and actually a person with emotions than a doll?
*Girl just had an accident*
god: Guess it's easy, not like I can just make a replacement for this character than dragging someone else to this chore. Oh and going to try adding some DLC cheat content and see if things might change too for god points

Dex-chan lover
Oh, another villainess novel. Does this one not have a novel? That might be good cause I always end up reading the novel instead if there is one.

...nah, it has one it seems, just not translated on NU yet.

Dex-chan lover
@Confused i thought the same, the img is either really small or somethings wrong with it which made it somewhat less enjoyable to read than id imagine

Users who are viewing this thread