I Became an Evolving Space Monster - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
this setting is quite well established and the development has been fun. Making the human race in this like a bunch of cutthroat fucks makes it a lot easier to stomach watching our space alien mc devour em all too good on the author lmao.

Double-page supporter
After reading 10 chapters, it feels like there is no plot at all. I like the brutality, but it's only brutality and nothing else. This manhwa reminds me of a game named Carrion (If you love this comic, I really recommend playing it). It's cool and relaxing, but like, it has no story at all.

All humans so far are literally NPC (personally I hate this part, their dialogue is forced to sound rude or stupid so you will feel good when they die). There is also no lore at all, and most of all the MC does not have any aim. The author can end this at any moment, or when the MC turns into some planet eater and literally has nothing to do.

All in all, it's fun.

(PS: I will drop this immediately if there is an agent woman or space alien girl or whatever who is saved by him and blablabla)

After reading 10 chapters, it feels like there is no plot at all. I like the brutality, but it's only brutality and nothing else. This manhwa reminds me of a game named Carrion (If you love this comic, I really recommend playing it). It's cool and relaxing, but like, it has no story at all.

All humans so far are literally NPC (personally I hate this part, their dialogue is forced to sound rude or stupid so you will feel good when they die). There is also no lore at all, and most of all the MC does not have any aim. The author can end this at any moment, or when the MC turns into some planet eater and literally has nothing to do.

All in all, it's fun.

(PS: I will drop this immediately if there is an agent woman or space alien girl or whatever who is saved by him and blablabla)
i dont think so, he didnt felt anything looking at the girl poster. Hope he embraces his alien nature

Dex-chan lover
Really enjoying this one so far - this is exactly the type of isekai I've been waiting for. That genre has, for way WAY too long, been stuck on playing with the tropes of just RPG videogames (and a very particular brand of them at that), to the point of tedium. I've always wondered what an isekai would be like if it were set in the Doom Universe, or Resident Evil, or Street Fighter, etc etc.
... And that's just video games. Hell, why not mash the two worlds together? Doom Guy in standard RPG isekai world?

The isekai in particular seems to be playing with the idea of Aliens V Predators series, but adding strategy elements.

Anyway, really keen to see where this one goes, enjoying it a lot so far.

Dex-chan lover
In the depths either. Which is why those two places are ideal for meeting eldritch horrors.

And I dunno, this reminds me of that mission in Starcraft 2 where you start out as a larva, and accumulate biomass until you become a Zerg Broodmother. Sooooo~ Excuse me if I'm not that excited.
Is it HotS? I haven't played that campaign only the free one WoL

Dex-chan lover
Is it HotS? I haven't played that campaign only the free one WoL
Yeah, it's in the Zerg campaign, meaning Heart of the Swarm. You could grab the whole thing when it goes on sale, I reckon it should be pretty cheap these days. Just check Bnet from time to time for those sales of theirs. The protoss campaign was nice too.

Anyone have a recommendation similar to this? Preferably with more than 10 chapters lol

Double-page supporter
I interpreted it to mean that right now he can only imitate human voices, not the voices of other creatures, but if he is limited to specific human voices then yea that is strange.

If it follows the game settings then I don't think his race is common enough for the issue to really come up given that they don't have a proper name and they have a 'mysterious origin' start. Though it's also strange that the one that hatched died of hunger before MC assumed control since it should have eaten the other eggs according to MC.
Maybe it couldnt recognize the other eggs? they where in contaigners

Dex-chan lover
It is refreshing to see something that is not the usual horny twitter manga or lewd wish fulfillment made it into the front-page

And even if it is another isekai with video game mechanics, i like the idea that he is playing as a xenomorph/genestealer in a corporate dystopia space exploitation era, in which humanity is a bunch of assholes ruled by evil corpos

The potential this can have is vast

Dex-chan lover
Man, my boy is hyping himself up. His one-liners are fcking epic too.

The ship team's negligence has been the cause for their downfall, tiny fundamental mistakes accumulating in such a way as to lead an amorph hatchling to survive and grow to a horror that they had never anticipated. Now, there will only be death.

Xenomorph-looking mf be ffing up other weakling-ass mfs to mffing death, and other kinds of epic sht

Dex-chan lover
We see his human side the earlier chapters and we see the monster side slowly merging with it. You got a very intteligent monster roaming around, nothing more nightmare-ish than that!

Dex-chan lover
Positive this man has xenomorph Hentai on his computer...cause he took massive offense of the alien he loves being mistaken for something lesser then him 😂

Users who are viewing this thread