I Became the Emperor's Daughter One Day

the cover, idk why i realy hate the over cute thing like this, oh shot imma gonna puke evry time i saw the cover

You want to know how bad it is? Look at the fucking cover. It looks like a gnome in a dress. It’s 10 times worse than that.

For anyone who wants to read this... trigger warning
for Child abuse. Lots of child abuse. But it isn't show as abuse???

These people are insane, the author is insane.

Someone said this was a copy of "Suddenly I became a princess one day" or (same but with another name) "Who Made me a Princess", but seriously??? Don't you dare compare this... this thing... with the amazingness that is Who Made Me a Princess/Suddenly I became a Princess one day. That manhwa is asctually good... this on the other hand, is just plain ridiculous and so full of
child abuse that it's fucked up

I hear somewhere that this anti white propaganda. Notice how all this "let abuse the cute girls" are always evil blonds with western style prince.

oeo like is to make asian or who ever this target audience is hate blonds.

While Japanese always paint them in a more loveble silly fashion.

And if you think abut it sorta make sense.

Fed-Kun's army
Terrible bad story.

Terrible bad translation.

Bad in general.

I give this the Mortal Kombat award of making shit up as they go.
Also the china award for really bad copy of something good.
And last, but not least, the "WTF" award for the most hideous writing of forcing a story I've ever seen. And I've seen 50 shades and Twilight...

Dex-chan lover
I keep hoping something cool is going to happen. But I think I'm just wishing this was as good as any of the other "woke up one morning with a psychotic king/emperor father, now I gotta make him love me or else I'm dead!" stories.

The translation is not great in some areas but it gets the message across most of the time. For some reason I hate the Emperor less here than I did the one in "Who made me a Princess" so it has that going for it I suppose.

Can someone explain to me the Emperors Curse?
I mean in chapter 9 it explicitly states that its based off the Emperors intentions and that if he "feels even the slightest trace of forgiveness" it would trigger, which means its based off his actual thoughts/feelings. Yet doesn't that actually mean almost all the things he says are actually his real opinion, meaning he really does hate all women and the princesses making him a literal woman-hating asshole? Is this a translation issue or poor writing?

Also what is going on with the genres here? So far we've had parental abandonment, abuse, child murder and now the loss of the MC's mother figure (at least I think that's about to happen).

Users who are viewing this thread