I Became the Emperor's Daughter One Day

@Trash-Chan

Original scanslator nuked them from Mangadex. Feels bad right?

If you ever wondered why people use Illegal Manga aggregators, that's the main reason.

Read the official translation if you guys want more!!

Although the later chapters costs coins, WebComics actually is very kind with free coins, and you should have enough coins with just logging in everyday since one chapter costs 20 coins, and you daily get 100-120 coins and every 5 minutes 10 coins. It's better than reading from those "hot singles in your area ;)" -sites, since this way you can support the creator too

ABSOLUTE SHIT!!
WHO DA FUK GAVE 10 STARS TO DIS SHIT.
IMMA COMMIN' TO KILL YA

PS: go read who made me a princess

Group Leader
@Zugzwane My Reading Progress is at 25, so that was probably the last one before the Fire Nation attacked.

Yup..webcomics has 80ish chapters..and it is relatively easy to get coins to read there..

The stories here are soooo gooood!🔥🔥

Download WebComics app
⬇️
Go to Profile page
⬇️
Enter invite code: ^WQYX2B^

Redeem gift pack with me!🎁🎁
Tap to download⏬
http://comi.life/1Hi3wZ

ok i remember there being like three chapters of this or something, and now we got... one chapter.... way up in the hundreds.... yeah i'm not chasing after that.

Nice to see that the 10star bots are all over this. More proof that is is actually 100% trash, artificial ratings.

As @Kibotsu said this comic can be found on webcomicapp site in English where you can read it for free and support the author with coins that you get for watching ad's in the app. For us it may be just 30 seconds inconvenience but for creator it can be nice support.

Saw the horribly deformed MC on the cover and had to see how bad it was. Couldn't even get through the synopsis. Also, why is everyone's eyes always red in these?

Contributor
go read who made me a princess

Meh.
Didn't liked it too, especially after the 1st arc.

You can easily find better story than these two.

i'm okay with this story, it isn't as bad as a lot of other manhuas, but man is this story slow paced

I like this story...but I stopped reading because of the horrible translation. It was making my brain hurt.

Users who are viewing this thread