I Became the Emperor's Daughter One Day

Cae

"no matter what, we're all equal"
literally the next fucking line:
"You're the most important person in the world!"

Dex-chan lover
me: what the fuck am I reading?!
also me: why can't I stop reading?!

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡 FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK WTF AM I FKIN READING LIKE TEH FUQ THIS IS BULLSHIT I WOULD FKIN KILL THOSE GOD DAMN FKIN SHITS THE MOMENT I HIT ADULTHOOD

i would just tell that piece of shit of an emperor that he should be smarter about his fkin actions or else ill fk him over

fuck him ._. if he had just hidden her but treated her well than all is good but he is a fkin piece of shit so on my par he can go die together with his fkin empire

WFT is wrong with the emperor? Why would anyone be willing to sacrifice themselves for someone who has only treated them like dirt? Why adopt other princesses if they have no value to you? If it so you can 'hide' the real prize, why not simply treat all the princesses the same? Why does the priest, if he knows the King is curse, keep trying to get him to care (therefore triggering the curse)? Why, if she is anti-magic, have they not yet used her to get ride of the curse (or at least try? Because I have no doubt that will be a later plot point somehow)? Why is the maid not more proactive? If she was picked in the first place, she must have something going for her (it shouldn't be a random choice, cos if it was, WHY? No one looking for an employee just stands on the street with their eyes closed and points to someone- you will do?)) Even if she couldn't do anything overt, why not simply stop the MC from doing jobs where others could see/hurt her? Why not just get her to stay the cottage and do jobs around there? No real 3 year old would be expected to carry wood like that!! Why do they even have a dirty peasant cottage in the palace?

The art is ok, if inconsistent and prone to being 'too much' in that typical Chinese way (eyes just a little too big, face a little too pointed etc to the point they look inhuman). But the plot is incomprehensible. I had hoped it would get better, that it would start to make some sort of sense, but none of the characters act like real people.

Dex-chan lover
The emperor used the princess as tool
Making her as a maid, 'abuse her', it is based on making her even stronger...and kind??
And he is jealous, asking why he is lower than maid? bro.
And he is asking her to be kind when she was abused, 'dissapointed' when chen become cruel, when he is the one who twist her, glad MC doesnt become twisted.

Hahaha I can't stop laughing. through the entire manga no one has acted like a human; from the narcissistic MC and her delusions, to the Emperor and his absolute woman hating and child abuse.
I'll just spoiler this part, Warning heavy spoilers :
The MC is already well aware that they plan to kill her 10 years after adoption, yet for some reason thinks her good looks can get her out of anything, The Emperor has a curse that "hurts him if he has any affection to a females for any reason, the Grand Wizard thinks the Emperor is fucking great and thinks that the he is actually a nice guy on the inside, even if he abuses little girls and women, not to mention it was his fucking plan to have all those children thrown into the river as well as the end goal plan which involves the MC being sacrificed. The prince (for no fucking reason) is actually a good guy and pushes away the MC so they don't sacrifice themselves for him, yet all he does is piss her off, which makes her beat the shit out of him despite knowing his father wants her to die and loves the Prince above everyone else. Despite this, at the very moment the MC punches the prince, the prince begins to deeply understand that the MC is actually entirely correct and has feelings for her and proceeds to hide his injury from his father for the first time. This happens with no dialogue or anything, in fact it happens in the moment of a single punch. WTF 😂
If I had to say which character comes off most insane, I would say its the Grand Wizard guy, not only for his opinions on the Emperor, but also the crazy prophet shit he does and all his "helping".
SPOILER: All the adults in this are absolute dicks.

Also why has no one tagged this with tragedy or child abuse? Little girls are getting murdered and abused!

This thing had a few interesting ideas but the author doesn't know how to write characters that behave like human beings or even rationally. The pacing is atrocious. I don't get how whoever is scanlating this hasn't dropped it yet.

This is really mediocre. The flow is terrible, and although the author seems to have good ideas for the story, the characters are just irrationals. Like, what kind of 5 years old tries to strangle a toddler to death just because they were humiliated ?

Nobody is acting like a human :v even the mc herself doesn't have a mind of human. Maybe she did reincarnated, but from seaweed or something and everything is just a seaweed kingdom and starfishes.

Users who are viewing this thread