I Became the Emperor's Daughter One Day

I gave it a good try but I just cant. Pacing is trash, tons of unexplained nonsensical decisions, usually these things will bait you in with a bunch of good chapters before going off the rails into unintelligible nonsense but this one just starts there.

This have all the stupid things from other manhuas, stupid characters and bullying.

This is such a trainwreck, it is fascinating. Whenever i think something might make sense, i get swept away by some new nonsense.

Sure the Emperor is cursed so he can’t show care to females but Does he really have to use abusive method to stay away from females?
It’s so not needed to throw down a child, just push her away from him would give the same effect.
Geez... the amount of child abuses is giving this story a Big Thumbs Down.

@Ingwer
Yeah. I will do the same. I kept reading on and on and now up to date as of today. This is an utter pile of trash. An I'm being generous here. For everyone else, go read the ones I talked about in my post further down. They're in a completely different league. I can't believe how bad this one is. It's downright abusive and nonsensical with no redeeming qualities.

i hate this novel... but but ican't stop reading i want a happy end for the princess minus the princess chen at moment... she need to suffer a little... translating this = i neeeeed MOOOOAAARRRR chapters!!! >w<

For anyone who usually likes reading the comments. Don’t. Literally a lot of the comments are just some people just being plain hateful, like chill. It’s just a comic. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

This novel is so weird i don't like it but i don't know why i 'm still here

A maid of three year old....wtf

Contributor
"I Became The Emperor's Daughter One Day" - Written and Directed by Tommy Wiseau.

@Asianbou You forget that China had/has a period of time where people there straight up murdered new born babies because they were girls and not boys due to the "One Child" policy. I'm pretty sure the river basket "race" at the beginning of the series was a not so subtle reference to that. That's why it has a Slice of Life tag.

Double-page supporter
I don't know what's up with dialogue in Chinese manhua. Like, is it because the quality of the translations that they always sound so stilted, don't really seem to make sense, and are like word salad or something, or is it a cultural thing? Like, even the manhua that I kinda enjoy reading makes me dizzy while reading it, and the characters' ways of speaking always seem weird. Huh, I guess the only exception to that that I can think of is Tamen de Gushi, which reads fine, but that's a more realistic slice of life series.

This is weird , the plot makes no sense, the dialogs are weird but don't know why I'm kinda enjoying it, it's like a guilty pleasure.

Users who are viewing this thread