I Became the Mother of the Strongest Demon Lord's 10 Children in Another World. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

Wtf why would you stand in the way of the truck it wont do a difference your still gonna die unless you jump to the side

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
Noble sacrifice on the mother's part, but protecting her daughter like that only works in manga not real life. For the truck to hit her straight on and hard enough to at least cause fatal wounds both the truck and mother would crash into the daughter who'd get scraped up and at least a broken bone or two so wouldn't be attending funeral without a scratch. Now if the mother pushed the daughter out of the path of the truck rather than tackling that would explain the daughter not being banged up while the mother was hit and killed. Should've had circle big enough to get table too so would have picture of mother. Granted a smaller circle is more efficient and saves energy and magic power, but it's not like the big demon king would know he's getting a small human girl rather than a big ogress right? Wonder what's in the bag she managed to grab? Would've been more poetic if the same truck that hit her mother hit her exactly a year later triggering a transmigration. At least that's my opinion.

Stopped watching when i saw the retarded text and also her mother stood in front of the truck and stopped it? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
Hmm... would've made more sense if the mom "pushed" the daughter out of harms way instead of standing in front her as if she's an immovable shield
The 1st chapter gave a pretty unreliable & grave concept on the logic behind that action, as you can tell by the series' introduction, it won't be too enjoyable if you were to try and give everything a rational explanation
But seriously, that part wasn't really something I'd call a "decent" start to the series

Though I'm just simply giving out my opinion based on the speculation that I made myself, Idk anything about the future about this series
I still see great potential behind it, and let's just hope it gets better from here on out

Banned
Truck-kun got the wrong girl, so they had to use the backup method: summoning circle.
Or maybe the mother isekai'd truck-kun instead, which is why it didn't hit her daughter.

If you have time to jump in front of someone you have time to run away. Dumb isekai side characters created for main characters enotional drama. Her mother dies and I screaming "Walk away! WALK AWAY!"

That's dumb why are they not both dead?
The mom just went in front of the truck to stop the truck? What?
The mother died but the daughter is perfectly fine? How?

I'll be honest with ya ,same ,my mom going I ain't gonna be long unless a whole lot of ya get a whole lot cool real fast like

Dex-chan lover
Mom: "Not my daughter, not today, Truck-kun!"
Summoning Circle-san: "Well, guess it's my time to shine."

just deal with the illogical setting guys, its not like this is the only one 🙂

Her mom's not doing great in the discipline department. But that's typical for single mothers, so I guess it's spot on in that regard.

Users who are viewing this thread