I Became the Ugly Lady

this has got to be the most creative way that a characters ever lost weight lmao
looking forward to the next chapters! thanks for the translations :)

tbh who cares
she wasn't the one who gained all that weight, why should she have to work so hard to lose it anyways
i'm not here to read a story about weight-loss so i prefer it being short like this

Aggregator gang
should add horror tag just because of that third chapter.
Also people review bombing this is just sad and pathetic

the excess fat coming out of her body is not how anatomy works. as if the pores are wide enough to secrete that much clump of waste in one go

I don’t mind the melting skin at all, and it some what makes sense, I guess, yeah magic is weird

Yeah that's much better. I don't come here to read 50+ chapter of losing weight. Also unless the young blonde sister purposely acting like that, she seems to be the only member of the family who cares about her. Until they verbally apologise for how they treated her. All the mental abuse they caused her. I don't care if they die for her. I will not forgive them! I always hate when the family treat the mc like shit til the point of suicide... They don't face any karma. Its fucking annoying! I beg you! Please don't let them get away with what they did

I call this bullshit! But then again, it's fantasy so why should I care how someone lose weight 🤣. I also hope the sister is a sincere person so FMC could at least have an ally that is family.

I look forward to the future chapters.

Honestly, her(the original body's owner) family overlooked and showed favoritism before the weight gain. That's why I don't have really have any issue with the method used for her to lose weight.

The writing is like a 1/10. It's not nuanced at all, I can feel what the author's intentions are as clear as the sky. How the characters talk and think is so cliche it's boring.

Users who are viewing this thread