I Became the Ugly Lady

@SoFran

They call her ugly cuz the plot needs it to happen.

That being said, this one is just another generic isekai. Nothing too special it seems. The male chars are lean towards the very feminine looking side though. Little too much so imo.

Dex-chan lover
I Woke Up as the Ugly Duckling/I Became the Ugly Lady the title seems to be missing the "just for 1 day" part
Also, why is there no yuri tag? The ML is borderline women lol

Reading the comments is the best part of this story

I will agree with the title only because I can't consider anyone in this comic attractive..... their eyes....... their eyes...

Something about the art style makes all the characters look like lizards from Rango to me. It's like the other stories with this exact plot, except worse lol.

Can someone explain why the father in specific hates her?I mean why he hated her when she was a child.

could you guys pls explain to me?

is she transmigrated to a novel or random victorian fantasy era?

or she transmigrated to a body of someone of random victorian fantasy era that has memory of their future?

i'm a bit confused

also i'm a disappointed with her
instant transformation plot, i thougth this manhwa developmet is like "i'll save this damn family", at least they should show us how she struggle with her chubby body for 10+ or 20+ chapter, but nope, the author scrap that self improve development plot and go with instant mumbo jumbo transformation from ugly duckling to beautifull swan

@yudha08 I'm pretty sure she went into an novel and the original protag was the blonde sister.

Users who are viewing this thread