I Became the Villain's Mother

update, lonely af group will be continuing to update. they spoke to each other and solved the issue

@Koukia thank you for clearing that up. Now we know it’s fully a miscommunication between two parties and not se ill thought deeds. I joined both servers and looking forward for all your projects :D

it's fun to see how many people were interested in translating this, it must be a really good story

Dex-chan lover
So we're stick with Lonely AF who have irregular update rate for each series they worked on due to some guilt tripping bs rather than a group that have the capability to do mass release at a time and regularly updates each of their works, what a time to be alive.

Even better none of LAF series reached double digit on chapter count and now they pull this, good luck even seeing chapter 6 or 7.

Sorry stepmom it seems this child had been walking towards the dark path already, but its never too late to change its course....i hope soo😅🙃

C'mon, what's the point of having 3 chapter 1? Collab or leave the current translators be, sniping is not nice.

Dex-chan lover
NOTHING TO SEE HERE! THE TRANSLATION IS AS GOOD AS DEAD SEEING WHO WON THIS SCANS WAR.

@Keai
The two groups have talked it through and it was a bit of miscommunication. They announced in their discord that Sunshine is dropping the series and Lonely will be continuing it.

I dunno what's up with Word though.

Aggregator gang
Unfollowed.
I hate irregular updates and honestly I don't trust that Lonely scan group. They don't have great records and too many webtoons are being neglected on their group page.

Oh wow so Lonely will be taking on this series from now on? I was looking forward to this when I saw Sunshine was translating but I still hope we still get regular updates. Anyhow, thank you for translating!!!

lonely... can y'all please do your job for once? If not, just let sunshine take this one please... I can't handle another one of your dead projects...

Users who are viewing this thread