I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 47

Group Leader
I need the next chapters asap..😭😭 Estelle, hang in there!! I quite like the direction this is going to be quite honest. Definitely wasn't expecting something of this nature.

Thirteen is a girl.

15625145189615.jpg

that mothafuckin mage needs some beating.
fuuuck, and I thought she would be saved in this chapter.

Based on that spoiler it seems they had a timeskip and thirteen already mature a bit.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Llyana Thanks sounds pretty nice and something like I would like to read.

@TrapCard113 Hyym with female MC and if you don't mind depression check: She Doesn't Know Why She Lives. I think the best more ground to earth depiction of depression and not overdramatise.

Dex-chan lover
How was the fake eyes plan supposed to throw them off anyway? Did the wizard not consider that would only make them angrier while also leaving a trail to himself?

Thanks for the chapter.
This wizard likes to dig his grave deeper and deeper...

Dex-chan lover
Gore warning was a bit exaggerated, all the violent actions done to her are off-screen.
I mean the subject matter itself is disturbing but it's the type that doesn't really sit in when you dont see it or described it.

Dex-chan lover
So, he got the girl and instead of starting his research or running away with her he's just going to send bits and pieces of her body out so people will think she's dead? What is the purpose of that besides leading a trail back to yourself. Just because she's dead doesn't mean the family will stop looking for her killer or her full body. Also is 13 bound by some magic to stay or they'll die, that's the only reason why I can think they wont try to escape with her.

Supporter
Some psychopaths/sociopaths will risk getting caught just to inflict pain on their victim. In his mind it might be worth getting caught if he can inflict fear or pain on his victim. But who knows ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ @JWChibi

Dex-chan lover
@probablyotaku It's not like it's never brought up... it's just that, like she said here, her memories from the past life aren't all that clear. She is Estelle, more than she's some Korean chick in a new body.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm, I wonder how many pieces Daddy and Big Brother and maybe a few guards are going to cut him into? I'm like almost positive, a few square blocks are going to get destroyed just from there angry aura when they see that shit! Hang in there Estelle, your family will make mince meat out of your enemies.

Edit: I really REALLLY want him to die, either so fast he has no idea why he's standing face to face with the devil or so slow until he "Feels Nothing"

Users who are viewing this thread