I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 61

The first page is sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me, but what?? She is a baby, how soon are you taking about emiel?

I really don't like the idea of shipping emiel and her so far. It feels too weird to me idk.

Dex-chan lover
interesting world building chapter but slightly creepy end

Dex-chan lover
oï, what are you saying to a kid emiel... 😂 (will he help do it though... *caugh*)

I mean, if this is anything like medieval marriages, most noble children got married before 20, and Estelle is, what, 12? It technically should only be a few years off. She just still looks really small due her early life of impoverishment and malnourishment.

Dex-chan lover
Stelle has a friend the same age who is already engaged and on the verge of marriage if not married already.

I think it's just... like in adults' eyes, children grow up way too fast. You just look away for one second and the 12-year old girl is suddenly 20 when next time you see her.
I think that's what he meant.

And I've been curious about the duchess for a long while now! I'd love to hear more about the ducal couple.

She will probably married Emiel in the future (I know he is just a knight, not a noble, but I think if is him, is possible). They have a connection. It's a really large age gap thought.

Contributor
A nice chapter.

We're really near the end of the first arc of this story, i can't wait.

Dex-chan lover
Its not really an age gap since she's been reincarnated. But because she acts so much like a child the age gap seems weird. Also excuse me what will happen soon? Who is she going to marry, I thought she'd be set up with one of her brothers friends since one is a prince and the other a noble.

And because they marry the woman that gets pregnant does that mean the duke slept with the empress when she was still a count?

Um.. is she gonna end up marrying emiel xD... i mean she dont act nor thinks like an adult tbh so the age gap feels too big 😫 .. i wish she would act like her age she dont feel like someone who lived for 2 lifes .

Dex-chan lover
Why do people keep overreacting to Estelle and Emiel even though they aren't in a romantic relationship? Cool your jets, they are still just a young girl and her bodyguard.

Users who are viewing this thread