I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 84

Dex-chan lover
"Well that is one way to confirm the relationship."
-Eonlars

It's rare to see the MC cock block someone rather than the MC getting cock blocked in manwha.

Fed-Kun's army
Don't come for me but I don't ship her with Emiel at all. I would've preferred it if he was like this brother figure that chases away marriage candidates in an overprotective way and protects her like a family member would but the romance...I can't see it at all. It feels forced and they have 0 chemistry together.

Dex-chan lover
@Akera93

And on top of that, she's changed a lot while he hasn't changed at all... literally.

Feels really weird to ship them like that.

Yeah I don't ship Emiel and Estelle, I can't really explain it I see something more like a brother/sister relationships than anything.

@Akera93 and @broadsword80
i agree guys i mean ..
they just have like an amazing knight master relation and i really don't want that spoiled
no offense to the shippers but
i ten billion percent cant see it and it just seems like to me the ML hasn't been introduced yet , honestly
if they do end up together then i sure hope the author can justify that properly or else this is gonna be spoiled real bad

i just checked the covers of this yesterday and a lot of them have just Emiel and estelle , which is rather.....
it kinda makes it look like emiel is the ML ya know

@Akera93 @broadsword80 lmao I agree. I'm not one who bitches about an age gap because that would be hypocritical since I would go for a guy younger or older (if it's legal) but Emiel literally raised her from when she was a kid. imagine being with someone since they are a child and then seeing them sexually/romantically after they grow up a bit (while you yourself are an adult). that makes me gag.

on top of that I cant imagine them together like whaaaaaa

arugh i don't control the writers and authors but dang... i do not like the vibe coming from emiel towards estelle? plus they met when she was a child. Grooming vibes, I guess if in a romantic context lmao

Oh nononono. I hope the author isn’t trying to get them together. He’s been with her since she was a small kid. That shit ain’t right.

She was 12 when he was 18. Only 6 years age difference. It’s all love you guys. They’re of age now.
Snow White was 14! Arial was 16. Aurora was 17. Just sayin.

Dex-chan lover
@Larysa I don't understand. Why isn't it right?

Because he knows her? What kind of retarded idea is it that "You can only date people you met as an adult!"

One of the things Estelle needs most is someone she can trust absolutely. It has to be someone she's known for many years.

Dex-chan lover
@1Whisker That's never been my problem personally. Heck the current Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip met as children with similar age gaps and now we never gaf. It's the shoujo writing of "ooh I like him, does he have a girlfriend, who's this girl he knows, does he like her, is she his girlfriend, I'm so conflicted" that annoys me.

On an unrelated note the new cover art is cool.

I think it’s sweet. She’s loved him since she was a little girl. At first sight. I just reread from the beginning. It’s cute. He’s waiting for her. He’s not a creep. C’mon y’all.

Users who are viewing this thread