I Belong to House Castiello - Ch. 87

Oh wow thanks for picking this up. I had to resort to Kakaopage to read this since it's been ages it was updated. On Kakaopage it's available until chap. 120 too

I'm so happy this is being picked up again! I was following on Tappytoon, so I'm all caught up to chapter 120, but since Tappy has dropped the series, I'm glad I can follow it here even tho it'll be a while before the new season begins posting. (Hopefully, there will be a new season. I am unsure of the comic's official status, but I hope it will be continued.)

Thanks, Salty Witches co.!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks... Been waiting for ages... Thank you so much for picking this up....

Dex-chan lover
@Dehaev They dropped it, huh? This is one of the reasons why I don't really follow that many of the official translations of longstrip/webtoon stuff. So many of them end up like this anyway, so dealing with their obnoxious monetization systems isn't really worth the effort way too frequently.

Group Leader
Going to be a long wait for catch-up to 120 unfortunately though I appreciate you y'all deciding to pick this up.

I really don't want her to have a romance with her knight... he met her when he was an adult and she was a tiny child, it's too creepy if he ends up as her lover

Group Leader
Yeah official release expired. I think md"s rules are that you can upload officials when the contract expires

Users who are viewing this thread