I Belong to House Castiello

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing the Korean term has nothing to do with eye infections.

Dex-chan lover
get rekt witch! 🤣
i really like that shot.. that menacing glowing pink eyes..

those chapters were out for quite a while now on their own website which discord members were notified on, they just didnt upload them here for those who were wondering why so many chapters were released in one day

Lol, yall finally uploaded all the chapters,
Thanks for the chapters though, it makes it easier to find and read!

@Siquall It really doesn't seem like much of an isekai though. Far as I can tell so far the "past life memories" were pretty much just nice dreams to help a innocent little kid make it through a horribly abusive lifestyle. We haven't seen her use any other world knowledge at all so far and she seems to be entirely her own person and honestly the story wouldn't change a bit if you just snipped out the tidbit of her "past life memories"

Group Leader
I lost interest in this when I found out who the male lead is. Too bad, I was hoping for something more exciting.

Aggregator gang
@Amaterasu816 I think the biggest influence her past memories have on her is her attitude and her intelligence, as well as her work ethic and her ability to pick up new skills. She is the child of a prostitute and was horribly neglected for most of her life, yet she's very mature, intelligent, and wise beyond her years. At some point she even worries out loud that they'll spoil her rotten, to the people who are spoiling her no less. That's not something a child would even be capable of thinking about in most cases as they'll just accept the free gifts without a second thought, assuming they're not super paranoid due to a life of abuse.

Overall, I'd say it would be quite a different story without her memories as she'd likely be far more timid, easily spoiled, and she'd probably have a much harder time adjusting to the nuances of interacting with nobility.

Users who are viewing this thread