I Brought Home a Succubus Who Failed to Find a Job. - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - A story about living together with a succubus and gentle wet dreams

Group Leader
New chapters now have chapter titles (because the author suddenly remembered that chapter titles existed.)

Sorry for the delay. Our typesetter has been having a rough time, what with being in Italy and all, and I had exams as well. The delay will probably be ongoing for quite a while, potentially taking 2 weeks per chapter if he's super busy. Also, we have got the doujin's full raws, but since they're 34 pages and all, typesetting delays will again occur. We don't mind at all if someone else does the doujin, but if you guys want it from us you might have to wait a few weeks and all.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, people. Also for your information, this series has an official +18 story from the author. You should know where to find it.

Wholesome and cute.

Though after reading the 18 plus part of this story I’ll always have it in my head rofl

Thank you for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
FUCKROMANCY! BEGONE FOUL DEMON FILTH!
Pretty wholesome wet dream

Dex-chan lover
There's a reason, why it named "wet dream," and that scenery certainly not the exact definition.

Double-page supporter
I cant look at her the same way as before after reading the H one fml should trust my gut on skipping that one...

Users who are viewing this thread