I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
18 and 35 ... a 17 year difference. Sure, the guy's legal now, but you can't help but be slightly concerned, and of course this would never fly if the genders were reversed.
10+ and even 20+ age difference is actually normal u know? its just as long as the young one get older from 18. A 40 y/o and 60 y/o couple doesnt seem as weird right? theyre not common but its not rare but maybe depends on the location. Preferences over older or younger person is a thing and fine as long as they dont go pedophile.

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to say "this escalated quickly" but it took years. Nice one, anyway.

And how is this shota, when he is bigger than her?
Once a shota, always a shota

Is that how the saying goes?

18 and 35 ... a 17 year difference. Sure, the guy's legal now, but you can't help but be slightly concerned, and of course this would never fly if the genders were reversed.

Tell that to my teacher lol

Supporter
10+ and even 20+ age difference is actually normal u know? its just as long as the young one get older from 18. A 40 y/o and 60 y/o couple doesnt seem as weird right? theyre not common but its not rare but maybe depends on the location. Preferences over older or younger person is a thing and fine as long as they dont go pedophile.
+10/20 on the male side, there are advantages for both side for that that make sense, +10/20 in the female side there are none... I mean this is a manga, it's fantasy and it's cute, real life it's another thing.

Dex-chan lover
+10/20 on the male side, there are advantages for both side for that that make sense, +10/20 in the female side there are none... I mean this is a manga, it's fantasy and it's cute, real life it's another thing.
Good point. Im interested in the reality of it now.

Dex-chan lover
My dude there are tons of couple with 15+ years difference, hell several of my friends' parents are.

Who. cares. As long as both of them are consenting adults.

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
Actually it would be even funnier. Imagine the guy's just drinking his loneliness away and when he opens the door an 8 ft tall Amazonian is there saying "I'm 18 now, Sensei. You know what that means."

Users who are viewing this thread