I Can't Do That With My Former Student - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
This proves sensei is best girl cause she didnt force mc to look at her naked chest when he didnt want it
That's not it - as the girl mentioned, she doesn't have confidence, and I think the most reasonable thing she thought for her to do was go full frontal attack, alas, going nude - as sometimes, naked body is the most valuable and intimate thing we have. Maybe she thought she doesn't have anything better (maybe she doesn't like her personality) to offer than her naked body. Also, she is very young, so she might thought this is the best idea.

Sensei is somewhere else - that doesn't necessarily make her better or worse.

Dex-chan lover
he did have one, he thought he could only get i up from his love hence his reaction at the end being mad at himself

"He thought he was a big booba man, but is body's reaction made him question his taste"
-NotSorry

EDIT: To put it in a different way "My mind is telling me no~, but my body, MY BODY~"

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Oh dear. This is humiliating for her. But to be fair, his friends said that he was a perv in chapter 8 and she was probably working off that. Wait till she finds out that was just a lie to hide the truth.
Humiliating? Flip the genders. Imagine if a FMC was in love with someone else, and some side character guy wouldn't take no for an answer, and pulled out is his junk in front of her to convince her to date him. Would you think him humiliated and feel sorry for him in that circumstance if he was still rejected?

Aggregator gang
Humiliating? Flip the genders. Imagine if a FMC was in love with someone else, and some side character guy wouldn't take no for an answer, and pulled out is his junk in front of her to convince her to date him. Would you think him humiliated and feel sorry for him in that circumstance if he was still rejected?
Yeah it's harassment. Not the right way to go about it lol.

Dex-chan lover
This whole chapter was a big yikes on all fronts.

First, the girl goes a bit nuts.

Then the MC rejects her in the worst way possible - that kind of reaction can cause long-term damage to someone. I just can't not feel bad for her there, regardless of what she did prior.

And after that, he is confused about why his teenage body, which probably gets boners from looking at a curvy bottle or hearing the word boobs, got one from looking at a naked girl... And he acts like it's the end of the world... Just from that reaction, we know that mentally he's barely a teenager, let alone an adult ready to get into a relationship with someone who is in their mid-30s.

The premise worked when it was kinda joky, in a short-format manga kind of way. But if we are talking realism, someone who's 35 would have virtually nothing to talk about with someone who's 18. Unless they both like similar media, like games or TV shows, but that's just a filler. What else though? Will they reminisce in bed about the time she was his teacher? Please. After this chapter I'm 100% with Sensei - this guy needs to move on. Some might pull it off, but he is at least 10 years too early from dating in 30s.

Users who are viewing this thread