Oshiego-kun to wa Dekimasen - Ch. 14

Double-page supporter
giphy.webp

THIS IS RIVETING.
Pass the popcorn brother!

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmnnnnn y'all might argue with me, but uhhh personally I don't like what our MC in these 2 chapters. He literally does what the other girl did to him, forcing their feeling/action to the other even after the other parties already said NO.

But still thank you as always for the sl Danke team!

Fed-Kun's army
Next chapter; Parents no longer allow her to teach their children, once they find out she’s with a former student. 🚔👮

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmnnnnn y'all might argue with me, but uhhh personally I don't like what our MC in these 2 chapters. He literally does what the other girl did to him, forcing their feeling/action to the other even after the other parties already said NO.
common core was a failure and computer overuse has made a generation of ophthalmologist patients

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Honestly, this series would probably be better as an H series....
If it was an H series, I wouldn't have found it, and I think it might have been less good at any rate.

What I've found fascinating about the narrative is how balls-to-the-walls emotional it tends to be. What first comes to mind as an example: I read Fujieda flashing Shou (and everything leading up to it) not merely as sexual harassment, but as a desperation act from a particularly anguished teenager with low self-esteem. In most other manga, she'd just shout out her feelings while crying, and maybe she'd cling to him, and that would actually be more than okay, depending on the execution.

But there's something genuinely special about the extent of her effort being the baring of her body, that-- if one is interested in doing more than making a moral judgment about a fictional character, not that such isn't necessary at all-- beckons the sequence to be understood more "holistically". It also wouldn't have the same impact in an H series, because 1) characters in H stories are generally a quarter of a person and otherwise loose collections of attributes, and 2) the lack of sexual restraint in those would cheapen such a moment (there'd be more views of naked bodies before and after this sequence, if not outright sex). Also, Fujieda waiting for an opportune moment to tell Shou he was handling a sculpture of her was actually smooth.

I've mentioned this before, but I think another entertainment factor in this narrative is how emphatic it is about the "male" and the "female". The male lead is sturdily built, the female lead practically the body of a fertility idol, and there's a lot of palpable tension stemming from the contemplations and reckonings with their feelings about the other on both the emotional and sexual levels. That tension that would have been released two or three times over by now in an H series, because... well... H series are meant for wanking, not contemplation.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So this woman was always an undercover freak? Makes you wonder how she remained celibate this whole time if a guys smell flipped her switch this much

Users who are viewing this thread