I Don't Know What My Little Sister's Friend Is Thinking! (Pre-serialization) - Ch. 17.3

Dex-chan lover
@Hasya New series published on Ganma are free until the end of it's serialization. Premium user can read 1 chapter ahead compared to free user. Series only being premium walled if it already finished or it's a series from another magazine being published on ganma for limited time.

I checked ch1 on ganma, it's basically a reboot and there's some new stuff too.

As for supporting the author, you can watch a video ad at the end of chapter (3 max perday), give them coin (similar to ko-fi but using in app currency) or simply press the heart button at the end of chapter. I've seen some series being axed from not having enough hearts do make sure to smash that button.

Dex-chan lover
@Kiriha Sounds kind of similar to what's going on over at Webtoon, with the reading chapters a little earlier than free users thing. It's probably an effective method of doing things, similar psychology going on there with the cliffhangers and how online games are making their money with stuff aside from subscriptions, I guess. "I want it now, and I do have money."

I'm so glad for this mangaka, he created a pretty cute manga with a nice development. Hope he'll have a great future

900x600 is good on phones. 4k on the other hands fit fewer monitors and add huge download.

Power Uploader
New releases of serialized chapters will be on the new title page, bookmark it bois
https://mangadex.org/title/48036

Users who are viewing this thread