I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she does have a boyfriend? I found the whole thing confusing. Usually people in these kind of yuri stories will sometimes get a boyfriend to see if the person they like will be jealous, but like, since that happened right at the end of high school from the first chapter flashbacks it seems like that wouldn't be the best strategy. And if she doesn't have a boyfriend, then why was she weird about eating a crepe and dieting?

I'm so confused.

Dex-chan lover
This could all just be a massive straight girl trap and she means the 'love' she feels for Mē in a purely platonic sense.

Straight girls are sometimes just like that. Every lesbian has fallen for a straight girl trap at least once. It's inevitable.

Double-page supporter
So is she actually dieting? Also can’t believe they both like each other.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow I feel that this confession is not going to go as she imagined it. It will probably end up interrupted cause she is meant to be with her childhood bf.

Dex-chan lover
Now Mei you don't need to be hasty about getting together with Karin, maybe go on a date with Maria sensei a couple of times.

Dex-chan lover
i want to know more about Chiharu :angery:
if her love for Mei is unrequited, then i would like to know the reason behind that. she seems like the type who overprotective but won’t restrict the happiness of her partner.

not to mention she unable to eat many sweets also sus, just hoping something bad not happen to her

Users who are viewing this thread