I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Damn.

Ok. While I think that as along as you are not dating someone officially it is fair play to flirt with other people... Maybe it is better to start taking distance from your hookups leading up to starting a monogamous relationship.

It's a good thing Mei is also aware she has been flirting with tons of girls while looking for her answer. But hopefully they will actually communicate about the situation... And not just fuck their worries away.

Karin does give "You can play around as along as you come back to me" kind of vibes tho.

Dex-chan lover
Damn.

Ok. While I think that as along as you are not dating someone officially it is fair play to flirt with other people... Maybe it is better to start taking distance from your hookups leading up to starting a monogamous relationship.

It's a good thing Mei is also aware she has been flirting with tons of girls while looking for her answer. But hopefully they will actually communicate about the situation... And not just fuck their worries away.

Karin does give "You can play around as along as you come back to me" kind of vibes tho.
Doubt there's going to be any seriousness left next chapter and especially looking at Karin.. she'd probably go at it like some rabbit move on and continue the same thing again <_< Though MC isn't any better so yeah

Double-page supporter
I don't think what Karim did is bad since she is still waiting for her response (and the MC also kissed other women). I hope she clears everything up and that the mc can confess to Karin.

Double-page supporter
The author treated minato badly lately; in the cafeteria when the mc was with Karin and the teacher; in this chapter when the mc left with Karin after seeing what she did; They also introduced a childhood "friend" of hers. There will probably be a lot of action from Minato in the next chapters depending on what happens between Karin (my favorite) and the mc.
Also, what does she means by "truth be told"?

Thank you for translation

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

at least she is aware the pot was callin the kettle black

and damn... i want to hear minatos adult asmr scripts

Dex-chan lover
Nobody (maybe expect Minato) in this story is normal lol. MC is the worst offender though considering she is just throwing candy to every girl she meets. She is pretty unhinged. She would fuck every girl one after another and wouldn't see anything wrong with it.

Dex-chan lover
The teacher use clothes apparently for bondage, xd
The mc has only kiss two of her love interested, probably the easier one but if she kiss Minato probably will had more meaning for both.

Fed-Kun's army
karin is my favorite but i know she's not going to win...

with the way this story is going there's like a 90% chance of harem ending though

Dex-chan lover
I uh think Mei is quite a bit far past "normie" given everything that's happening to her right now lol

Normie would be one person only XD

Contributor
The teacher if going full-mode with that outfit, she's totally fallen for Mei... and like always, it's tough being Mei.

Fed-Kun's army
I just want Mei to find the "LOVE" she seeks, seriously. This is why I don't like the harem genre. I want everyone to just love each other... :shamihuh:

Users who are viewing this thread