I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
It's getting worse and worse for me <_<.. Karin is pretty much the embodiment of "I'll turn you into a cuckold", discovery of last chapter was pretty much rendered useless (Like the whole chapter) and it just went back to making out, without actually any seriousness..

Characters all are pretty shallow so far, if I had to describe them it'd boil down to "Raging Horny Lesbians", that chapter has kinda shown they didn't want any depth to the Protagonist, or anyone really.

Horny is the only Character Trait they all invested Skill Points in, speech etc suffered sadly 🙄.

Dex-chan lover
It's getting worse and worse for me <_<.. Karin is pretty much the embodiment of "I'll turn you into a cuckold", discovery of last chapter was pretty much rendered useless (Like the whole chapter) and it just went back to making out, without actually any seriousness..

Characters all are pretty shallow so far, if I had to describe them it'd boil down to "Raging Horny Lesbians", that chapter has kinda shown they didn't want any depth to the Protagonist, or anyone really.

Horny is the only Character Trait they all invested Skill Points in, speech etc suffered sadly 🙄.
trashy harem manga yepp

Dex-chan lover
3x.png
Surely Riri has a shot right?

Dex-chan lover
This isn’t the worst it could have gone in terms of a potential poly ending, but it’s looking shaky

Dex-chan lover
This is a surprise, I thought for sure this time Mei was either going to break up with her or get on with it (seggs). A shame for Karin, she has lost a lot of Mei points with this, I still remember the lovey-dovey chapter when they slept together, but her love is too superficial. Anyway, nobody is perfect.

Fed-Kun's army
Mei-chan discovering different faces of "LOVE" is very fun to witness, lol. My number one in this manga is still Sensei though, no matter how much Karin just let's out my inner wolf. :02:

I'm still gunning for this resolving into a somewhat stable five sense polycule, but we'll see how it goes.

Double-page supporter
Being a slutty lesbian in college is not yuri. Another drop. Shame, i like most of the authors other stuff.
Was a fun game, atleast. And no, lesbian smut like this is not considered yuri. Yuri is yuri. Nobody that knows their stuff would throw words around like "vanilla yuri". This is not the same as saying a work is "oldschool yuri" or "modern yuri".
I fucking hate you ironic weeb normies that have overrun this medium
The mystery of "is he actually retarded or just pretending". Google immediately fetched an 11yo Reddit account where he's been rage-baiting for the better part of a decade, so I'm thinking it's genuine. I mean, If you pretend that long, are you really pretending anymore?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Manga is advertised like a trashy yuri harem
28th chapter
At this point having a beef with the premise is just silly (not to imply that there cannot be other grievances)

Users who are viewing this thread