I Don't Know Which Is Love - Ch. 28

Banned
The mystery of "is he actually retarded or just pretending". Google immediately fetched an 11yo Reddit account where he's been rage-baiting for the better part of a decade, so I'm thinking it's genuine. I mean, If you pretend that long, are you really pretending anymore?

For your commitment to the bit, you've earned my updoot.
Are you pretending to be a schizo? Or are you one unironically? Just read out loud what you just typed out. Ask yourself if you are healthy for doing these things. Lmao absolute joke of a human.

Fed-Kun's army
Is Mei not wearing a bra? Karen doesn't appear to take one off her when she gets her tits out. How lewd.

Manager-chan finally figured out that Riri's a huge lesbian. Wonder how she'll react.
i wondered the same at first but i think she just pushed her bra up, u can see some of it in one of the panels

I sure hope we manage to fumble our way to a poly ending here. "I can't deny your love for other girls" IS a good sign, but if Mei isn't actually happy about it then it's not gonna work regardless. Poor Mei has a backbone made of jello when a pretty girl bats her eyelashes lol

Dex-chan lover
Riri's boobs are so ample and gorgeous. And I imagine they must smell really nice.

Thank you for the translation.

Hooo so Karin sees (tastes?) her as an escape, smth to while away her woes, but surely there's potential for smth lasting in there

YESSS EAT HER OUT

Users who are viewing this thread