I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@omegaxis1
Does he love her? Don't know.

But honestly, if he does, then I hope he apologizes and wishes her happiness with a better man and takes this chance to improve himself as a person.
From spoiler section, he become the main antagonist. He came to the empire and try everything to break her new relationship.

@ammae

I get what you mean, the art style kind of puts me off sometimes the expressions don’t really show a lot of....expressions but I like the plot and seeing wistrash cry about how he lost someone who went through a lot but still gave him so much makes me feel better

How can i be suffering from second lead syndrome when he sounds like an asshole so far. But watch there come a plot twist that explains his behaviour. I am sure in a few chapters we will all feel bad for him. Watch it be family and war related

@Kingdo
Is it going to be a redemption story where he learns that he can't get her back despite trying to hard? Or is he just full blown yandere that will try to do everything to ruin her new life like a douchebag and thus meet a horrible end?

What do you get when you cross a loner with a society that abandons her and treats her like trash!? I'll tell you what you get YOU GET WHAT YOU FUCKING DESERVE!😤

This is so satisfying. I hope it's only the beginning of his suffering.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kingdo ...are you serious? Say sike right now. Wistrash really be Wistrash to the very end.

On a side note I've been reading Wistash as Wistrash since like chapter 2. The TLs should just permanently change it to Wistrash WHEEZE

Gawd the dramatics... I hope we get to see her much happier! so weird how he still thought he deserved unconditional love? As if this whole time he wasnt literally abusing n neglecting her 😬

Bruh, he deserves soooooo much worse, like WTF imagine being treated like that for 10 years, 10 FUCKIN YEAAARS, for anyone who is 20 years old its literally HALF OF YOUR LIFE.
It's not like she was sitting there doing nothing, she was actively working and genuinely loving him just check the fkn letters.
Anyway it's one step towards justice, next I want to see her family fall into ruin, except for her little sister she cute and innocent . . . for the moment anyway.
👻

Dex-chan lover
Me while he's crying over her sweet letters

tenor.gif

trash!! he deserves it! you he had 10years bruh! I would be fcking broken af if I had to feel shit 10 years for a guy

i feel bad for wistash but only as far as "if he wasn't such a stick in the mud he'd have been quite happy."

@omegaxis1
from what i've read from spoiler forums he turns out to be a douche, like he can't let go that she's moved on

Users who are viewing this thread