I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Ah yes conspiring to get her back with the number one person who doesn't want him to get back with her
Wistrash might have to remove the Wis from his name bc it makes him sound wise
Just Trash works imo

Dex-chan lover
duke, my guy, its been 10 years, at this point, just suck it up and let her go, you’ve spent too much of her time already

I don't know why Wistrash didn't notice the ill-speaking manner of Eustace.
I mean his ignorance is way over the top of the world. I don't believe he loves Neveah.
It fell like a child whose old toy was taken away by another child even though he doesn't play with it anymore.
Ownership rather than love. I wish he would redeem himself but seeing him wanted her back. This seems like a yandere route

wistrash is getting trashier and trashier 🤮

i almost thought he'd be a 'pining ex who realized too late how much he loves her' but here he's shaping up to be a villain. a real villain. possessive, obsessive yandere asshole idiot who wants to destroy the MC and probably wants to keep her locked up in a dungeon or somrthing so she can be 'safe' and 'with him forever'.

brrrr..... this chapter totaly changed my vkew of the idiot. please burn in hell, trash.

I laughed out loud when Rubiel wanted to break the guard's legs. I hope they can stay good sisters and no trash comes between them (aka the father).

wistrash really gonna listen to the plan of a lady he knows undermined and disrespected neveah just to break off her engagement to joachim,,, just goes to show that he doesn't really genuinely care about her

I just can't buy into Wishtash feeling much heartache for Neveah going away. Not even as something that used to belong to him. It's not about whether they had a bad time living together, in fact, the guy spent so much effort into not living in his own home, the two barely interacted together.

I can buy that, now that he's not tiptoeing around his own house trying to avoid her, he's found all her old possessions, and since they now show that she had been one-sidedly pining for him, he'd be feeling guilty that he neglected her for ten years without giving her a chance to listen to her story. I can also buy that maybe his self-image as a "good guy" is crumbling and now he feels threatened because of the harsh reality that he's a douche, maybe that part plays into wanting Neveah to remain under his thumb so he can pretend to show her kindness when he only showed her avoidance before?

I can't really buy a heartbreak, though. It's a different story if they even interacted, but nothing is really shown here to trigger good memories.

Rubiel is such an angel and a devil, she's best character for me now lol. Whoever dares to make Rubiel cry, I will make your face cry too

Dex-chan lover
omfg.. the ego on this ex.. fukin higher than everest...
i hope the precious lil sis is saved from damnation

AAAAAAAHHHH. Thank you so much for the updateeee, Princess Alliance!! ❤❤❤

OMG. Look at our Joachim brtching around that Wistrash 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lmao, go Arendt, rile him up more 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't like that Wistrash's character is really going down the road... Well, he did realize all of it too late. And, seems like that Lady Eustace has a plan and that Wistrash dude will bite the bait. How stupid.

Love Rubiel so much. It was harsh for the aide to say that though... Rubiel loves her sister, Neveah so much. It's just their father who is an effin trash. And the crackle between the aide and Rubiel, lmao. Hahahahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread