I Don't Love You Anymore - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

it's okay.. her sister will probly forgive her even she know the real reason...

Ezk

Ah this brings me so much satisfaction and it's just started, let's hope she can get away fast and that the ones that treated her wrongly suffer

Well, at least the sister seems to be good. She hasn't been influenced by everyone else. I still wonder why everyone in that house hates her tho. It seems kind of unreasonable.
Thx for the update!

Her mother was a maid, so the whole Solen family hates her, even her father who was the one who slept with the maid, probably against her will on top of that. If he hated that much the child born out of this affair he should've either sent the maid far away with the kid and have them live as commoners or made her get an abortion. What's the point of keeping the child if you're just going to hate her. The whole family and that bastard ex fiancé makes me mad.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh the emperor doesn't want a loving relationship because the one who had previously was so obsessive she killed herself because he didn't give her enough attention......yeah,I'd not want a marriage out of love, if that was my experience.Man I hope she and her lil sister can create a bond, her lil sister is precious and doesn't allow others bad thoughts effect her, atleast let her have one person she can genuinely have a healthy relationship with.

@rabbitmochi22 Same ! Why everyone despise her so much ??? Is it because she’s an illegitimate child (it’s often that) ? It’s not her fault if she’s born, but her father’s. And the maid said that she was clingy to Wistach (or whatever is his name) but she is certainly not the one who decided on this engagement nor to stay there.

Thank you so much for translating! I’m already in love with the personalities of his Majesty and his aid, they seem hilarious and I can’t wait to read more! 😂❤️😂❤️

Dex-chan lover
Why do they all hate her? Both daughters are illegitimate but the father dotes on the younger one why? There's no way a maid forced herself on him and got pregnant so he hated the FL because of it if so please just let him die already.

Users who are viewing this thread