I Don't Love You Anymore

It's so fucking cheesy I can't 😂 I mean what's up with the perfect synchronised entrance she did! How much did they practice that! Why did she choose the white dress after saying the red one is better. The duke's suddenly releasing he "loved her all along and how much she was suffering" let's be honest if he gave a single flying fuck about her he would have noticed without a doubt so him now carrying and crying about it seems fake and forced. since if the author kept him nonchalant about it whitch makes more sense the tension would simply not be there for the story and it would have been boring, with how easy she got herself out of her situation. I predict that from now on the story would be pretty much uneventful and mostly consist of fluff and misunderstandings miscommunication and the ml and fl basically being emotionally constipated 😂, I mean no offence to the translation team thou they did a great job this is just my opinion.

Only in it to see Wistrash get thrown out. This is the result of ten years of neglect.

I hope he doesn't try to get her back. Neveah's too mature to be petty and gain satisfaction from verbally abusing him, so all she'll experience is pain.

my heart ache when she said "The ten years you spent neglecting me have changed me 🤧

Appreciate the phasing on this one - especially compared to another story with 70 chapters in and still with the trash husband and trash mistress 😒
Thanks for updating :)

he is shit
yeah he's pitiful- no, more like pathetic

hE IS DOESNT DESERVE NEVEAH
i wont fall for that

This entire shoujo fantasy genre is as bad as isekai, but somehow gets an 8.5. You can't tell me it's not a carbon copy of the standard.

Good lord thank you for the chapters. I now declare my self a sadist. Or well just a decent human being cause seeing him suffer after all the emotional abuse he did to Neveah just makes me feel better. Cheers to the author bringing more suffering to Wistrash

I'm just glad it ain't like other novels that have a shitty trash ex.

They're both young at the time they were engaged and live together. Valer indeed made a big mistake but it's not intentional. Ignorance is bliss but it should not be an excuse. Neveah loved him and my heart is with her it was hard to let go but she still did it for her to be happy and live that life she deserves. I still wish them both a happy life.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
Thank you for the hard work!

I think scanlators speedran thru ch 13 cause of the thierry joachim thing lol

But damn i was happy to see him cry. He deserves it
I did feel sorry but i just want him to suffer as much as she did. I wanted to cry with him because FL suffered so much

@Barbon I think the dress was because her sister said she liked the white over red and in the end she went with what her little sister preferred, it was really cute. Yeah though the Duke needs to disappear! It totally isn't in character for him to suddenly have regrets after 10 years, cry a river and drown in it!

Thankyou for update.... I love u please more more more update.. 😍

Damn ... Im really happy when wishtrash found his preciuos person will disappear from now. Hahahaha

idk why but every time she leave her ex saying to not to bother her i sing jojo’s too little too late

@pluto_ how was that not intentional?
The level of disrespect he's shown and blindness of her situation could not have possibly continued for 10 whole years unless there was at least some purpose or intentionality to it.

Just tell it like it is, he was angry that his life had been dictated by his parents, and instead of working through it like adults (because at some point during the marriage he did become an adult), he decided to act like a child and take it out on her.

Whether that was deciding prematurely that she's always in the wrong, or purposely choosing not to think about her and know of her situation.

Sure I wish him a happy life etc but he can suffer a little first. It's cathartic for us readers

Users who are viewing this thread