I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 11 - The Mysterious Girl

Dex-chan lover
I feel like once he's found out that 4 of them are livestreamers, he's gonna find out the 5th one is while thinking, "Is anyone in this share house not a livestreamer?"

Dex-chan lover
Please no harem
Please no harem
Please no harem
Please no harem

Dex-chan lover
Aand incoming another blackmail
I hope mc stand his ground this time

Please harem
Please harem
Please harem
Please harem
Seriously, all of these characters are just too cute, I'd hate to see this manga to turn into usual "romance only with main heroine and throw away the others". I don't care even if two guys will also be a part of that harem (especially since one of them is bishi-homo and another one is a trap). Just please, be harem.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, MC getting a bisexual harem with trap-kun and all the girls wouldn't even be that bad. Considering how two of the girls already have some feelings for him, one of the dudes is the biggest tease and the only other guy in the building is an edgelord that stays in the darkness of his room...

Dex-chan lover
aaannnnnddd another one bites! another one bites! another one bites the dust!, she reminds me of this girl from a game i played like 2 years ago, she was an idol but she was the cool type of idol coz she tought that the cute style wouldnt suit her coz she was tall

Dex-chan lover
So he’s gonna find out everyone’s secrets lol

Will be funny when he sees the cross dresser

Dex-chan lover
@PSRTExperience

He's living with 5 other people who have secret live streaming personas. We're past the point of contrived here. How much you want to bet the mc is responsible for someone's, if not all of their, passion for live streaming.

Group Leader
Page 10 is already a testament that the best girl had descended to this series.

Users who are viewing this thread