I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 12 - That's Not Weird At All

Dex-chan lover
you know, i was really curious abaout mc Streaming carrier... is he a newbie.. or a sleeping legend?? So far, we seen the other five.. but not MC...

CMIIW!!.

Dex-chan lover
its like
when you find out 3 of the people living iny our sharehome is live streamers at this point you might as well just suspect the last 2 also.
still eagerly awaoiting our MC past as a stremer thou

Dex-chan lover
bCMa9LD.jpg

Now I can't choose between her and Hakua

Group Leader
So why did the five of you start streaming?
Well, there was this really awesome streamer called TheLegend27 Kuroshiba, but he abruptly stopped so we wanted to replace him.

Dex-chan lover
I'm pleasantly surprised she didn't try to blackmail him like the other girls. That trope pisses me off.

Dex-chan lover
Best Girl keeps showing how she earned her rank. No blackmail and she actually opened up about her confidence issues instead of grossly overreacting like Hakua and Jimi.

Dex-chan lover
@Fluffyfish
the first girl had to do that in order to save her identity, so she need some guarantee
you can look at her face that she hesitate doing that, and the MC understood that

meanwhile second girl is just bitch

> This dude is definitely the Kuroshiba dude who convinced them all to start live streaming.

definitely

Aggregator gang
He is the reason they live stream now...He is living with his live stream fans basically without him knowing.

What is odd is the fact that they are all "livestreaming" as themselves in their apartment (since there are cameras everywhere).

Users who are viewing this thread