I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 23 - The Change In The 6 Of Them

Aggregator gang
Oh, so the author was a girl, huh.

Tbh kinda expected it from the proportion of 'detailed' male characters present in the manga, heh.

Alright lads, I'm rooting for the cat. This ship is going to be greater than the titanic!

Dex-chan lover
I very rarely win a harem manga, especially since I tend to dislike rooting for the main girl. Hell, recently lost Bokuben and 5toubun despite neither of them having a single, "main girl" I still picked the one in both who had no chances of winning. But I can't stop myself from feeling bad about my losses. And I'm sure it will happen again with the tomboy here, but she's the one I'm rooting for, unless we get a bisexual harem, that'd be legendary.

Dex-chan lover
@Sheruff6 mangakas' work are usually a month or two ahead of whatever is currently published. So the publisher likely has two chapters already delivered to them before sensei got her PC kaput.

Dex-chan lover
Screw that Trap kid. I hope something happens to him so he learns just how much of a shit stain he is being. I like our MC, he's just trying his best for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
That Otokonoko was beautiful, type i like the most irl lmao
Bless that Trap kid. I hope something good happens to him so he learns just how much of a fun he is being. I Don't like our MC, he's trying his best for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
Trap contemplating doxxing his dorm mates. What a fag. He needs to be doxxed and blackmailed himself.

Contributor
>Harem fight
Hakua is literally the designated winner you guys should not be investing in this war.

Dex-chan lover
I am a simple man, with simple desires. When I see a romance story, I hope for certain character to get together, or for all of them to if I feel it's the best fit for the story.

But you know what you don't see but would be amazing?
Bisexual Fuckhouse Harem Ending.

Because FUCK everything, that would be so legendary and amazing that no one would question it.

Gamers Harem ending supporters rise up. @luminary @Darklight99

do mangaka just have no concept of external/cloud backups? if google can automatically save all the lewd pictures I find on twitter, why isn't there an easy way to save SAI brushes and images into the cloud?

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane I agree 100%. All who disagree should be put to the sword and their skulls gathered to form a pyramid of death, praise Timur.

Users who are viewing this thread