I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 23 - The Change In The 6 Of Them

Dex-chan lover
@crossrook
It didn't sound like they lost actual progress. Modern manga studios that do digital with assistants would have multiple systems, so even if they didn't have a dedicated server, they would still have redundant copies among the machines. Also, the raw files tend to be GBs in size, so aside from not trusting a 3rd party to keep your unpublished IP, it would be unfeasible to store them outside. It's better to just have a dedicated server in the network and you don't even have to pay any fees to anyone.

As for settings, I would have initially thought it would be all the settings on the OS and not just Clip Studio Paint (I don't think manga artists would use SAI over CSP). Even then, I think no one really stores their preferences unless they're migrating to a new machine. While it shouldn't take a week to get it all back up and running from a fresh HDD/SSD, I imagine the artist would take this as a chance to take a break.

@subliminal
True. Hakua is also best girl to me. BUT, like other people here said so far, you know what would be crazy and awesome at the same time? A bisexual harem end 🤣 It will be both a blessing, a curse, and a troll move. All in one.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga should end with either a bisexual harem or normal rom-com with identifical couple, or we'll riot

btw VinaSora anyone?

@bingel919
He doesn't know they're livestreamers. He's probably figured out that Vina's a LARPer, but has no idea it's for his livestream. As for Souta, he's seen nothing that could even clue him in.

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how the manga would go if the trap was included in the harem lol

Double-page supporter
@jean-chuck
Well, not yet. She still has a long way to be The Slave of Love 😁
Apalagi kapal yang ini udah mau karam hahaha

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99 yeah, but what's the point? First girl always win... And childhood friends lose, if she was not the first character introduced.

Power Uploader
Page 14 has been updated with the coloured page. More information on Page 18. I apologize for the misinformation to everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99
I dropped the trainwreck that was 5toubun about 40 chapters ago: happy to see that at least it finally ended.
The other one, could never manage to go beyond chapter 3.
I have to say I never liked the harem genre to begin with, so there is that. You have to agree with me, however, that those two are the exception; also nobody gave a shit anymore about who actually won 5toubun , as long as it ended. He could have married the quintuplet father or his own sister, for all they care...

Users who are viewing this thread