I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 23 - The Change In The 6 Of Them

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn
More people cared about who won in 5toubun than any other harem manga in a long long time, especially since literally anyone could win in it, while most others have somewhat of an obvious main girl, 5toubun didn't, and Bokuben had two main girls, neither of whom won, and neither of them had the most popular girl win either.

@Beregorn
Read this then, short enough to finish it even if you enjoy it: https://mangadex.org/title/14569/ookami-shounen-wa-kyou-mo-uso-o-kasaneru

Group Leader
So, Yuu still haven't told no one about his own stuff but now know almost about everyone... I think it's taking a bit too long? but still interesting, the main couple is basically formed already XD

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99

5Toubun is open-ended and heavily implied full harem through marriage but Yotsuba still instated as winner.
Although it was expected to be that, 5Toubun at the least never shown who the bridal girl is.

Bokuben had 2 best girls and 2 first introduction girls and the very late girl with the least competition got to win in the original route, although due to heavy backlash of (by heavy, I mean.. look at my damn dp) the large fanbases, namely Fumino and Sensei; the author did the VN-move, which is multiple routes.

Still very disappointed but at the very least satisfied.

@Beregorn

You haven't been in touch with the community of you think 5Toubun and Bokuben didn't make a big deal...

well, actually.. they made a huge deal, so far one of the biggest since Nisekoi

Dex-chan lover
@Winchan I doubt the backlash was the reason behind the VN route system of Bokuben, the backlash is very common with every harem manga ending, and such a decision would have to be made a long time before any such backlash would even be possible. I'm sure 22i decided on it much earlier.

Dex-chan lover
@Darklight99

Yeah, now that you say it.. that may actually be very probable and planned with the arc sequence (something like a dedicated chapter pattern for all heroines)

It's just that the timing cannot be more accurate with how it ended specially since the author is a fan of Uruka and most fans took it that way.

But, well, it's pretty nice to have an actual end route for all heroine instead of just putting one on the royal throne and more or less satisfies all readers involved to wait for their route.

Fed-Kun's army
@Winchan Agreement. I personally only like harem ends nowadays and hate the one girls wins especially if a lot of time was spent developing the characters so the VN route was the best compromise that I'm shocked more harems don't do.

Hmph.
BASTARD AUTHOR WHY YOU MAKE OTHER FEMALE CHARS FALL IN LOVE WITH MAIN,LET THE BROS HAVE SOME LOVE TOO

Users who are viewing this thread