I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 38 - Heat Rising Summer

Supporter
@Nurarihyon
Trap boi... makes me uncomfortable cause he's sadistic but who he hates is his interpretation of the MC based on his idea of men after interacting constantly and "exclusively"* with predators.
He's scary and he's damaged but if he understood the MC, he wouldn't hate him at all, that at the very LEAST is a slight redemptive quality on his part. The arc is clearly one of that guy learning about MC's character and becoming friends with him, the only question is how much damage he will do before he realizes it.

* Exclusively as in at a level of depth in regards to men relating to females.
Heh, sorry. Psych/Soc are hobbies so I tend to jabber on.

Dex-chan lover
Trap expected a tsun reaction

He ended up getting dere one

Will he be part of the circle now ?

Shiiiiit man it’s getting intense. I know she won’t win but takane needs to step up her game at being best girl

Also more vina please

Double-page supporter
Lol tbh he has a point. From the outside, a manipulative playboy is hard to distinguish from a super dense harem protag, especially since the density of the progtag is superhuman

Fed-Kun's army
I hope so, the story becoming a bisexual harem was the selling point for me, but 38 chapters in and we haven't gotten anything.

@Darklight99 for me, the main selling point was Hakua(I LOVE characters like her), but I honestly would love the knight dude to be part of the harem, or at least have the biggest bromance with the MC, he is such a fun character. The trap dude is still in my hated list, but I have come to love characters I've hated in the past, so I guess only time will tell with him(for now tho, I want him deleted lol).

Hakua is starting to see the classic falling in love makes u handsome/beautiful,also hakua finally confirmed her feelings,def a nice progress.

Dex-chan lover
@Scourge17

This story reads like someone who read nothing but mid 2000s harem manga wrote this, dropped in livestreaming aspect to make it contemporary.

Dex-chan lover
this is becoming preeeetty generic. the three girls are all on the verge of confessing or fighting each other over him and the 2 other guys basically don't even exist anymore.

i expected more livestreaming stuff or even bisexual shenanigans like yamada-kun but whatever

Supporting the non-main girl has always been hard.
I don’t even remember her name, but you go, cat-girl. I believe in you.

Dex-chan lover
Hakua has really the build of a potatoe chip. There's not even a bit of flesh to chew on smh.

Users who are viewing this thread