I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 39 - The Sea of Disorientation

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow7F yep, well we all knew author would try to make more amicable the trap guy, still doesn't feel natural (he jumps to conclusion outta nowhere)... he's kinda of a sjw (wouldn't call him a simp though)

Dex-chan lover
takane is god, jimi is fine, weeb boy is also god, all else is weird trash that will be purged

C’mon yotsuba power!! Play your curse!!! “The supporting girl ends up together with the MC” curse!!!

Dex-chan lover
it hurts knowing that Takane will lose in the end even though they have the best synergy

Dex-chan lover
First he works as a trap, now, he tries to steal a harem member.... if the other 2 guys just left, they could all be a real family >.<

Dex-chan lover
Just reveal that he's gay already and move on to the next arc

even now I don't understand the hate for the trap. Pretty self-righteous but not a character I feel worth getting worked up over...

He probably likes her subconsciously so he wants to stop her from getting hurt more...

Contributor
Oh hey, the mangaka remembered there was something about livestreaming among all the harem hijinks.

Takane best girl. Sorry Jimi but the odds were stacked against you from the beginning. At least she’ll get the trap

Users who are viewing this thread