I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 39 - The Sea of Disorientation

@comeonnow0 it's abt building on the existing mood/relationship. that single act is insignificant but its about what it means in the grand scheme of their relationship. It is harem trash but its not as simple as you think it is lol

Dex-chan lover
@MyersMan69 I know it's not that simple, as I already indicated by talking about the effort that he puts in. That means something more complicated. We both agree it is still trash, though.

@comeonnow0 I don't think its been glorified was my point and I actually think its reasonably realistic. You're living away from home for the first time and starting a new school. Tons of people fall in love and put huge significance on mundane actions like this all the time. Its like living in a dorm in uni or going away to camp for the first time. I actually think the harem stuff makes more sense in this setting than most harem settings lol. Also considering the two other guys they live with are both super bizarre in their own ways its not surprising that the girls would end up latching on to the same guy. I think that's why I'm still reading, I'm pretty ready to buy into the setting/characters, for the most part, its just everything else that makes me think its trash haha, sorry if I seemed like I was attacking you or something : )

Dex-chan lover
12-bdd950e0953da5c30c03ceef739e8591ce3fc9a1666d04d245288d6e3f82e8fb.png

YESYEYYEYSEYSYYEYSYESYEYSEYSYDYEYSEYYSYEYSYEYSYESYEYSYESYEYSEYSEYSYESYESESYEYSYESYESYESYESY

Fed-Kun's army
like i know the flag ever since then but i dont like it. but it should be like that so no one hurt more

Dex-chan lover
@ALivingMan he just got the wrong idea abot inuzuka thats it.... bcoz he hate a guy that typical guy like playboy or some perverted guy

this does not change the fact that saotome was a huge douche to everyone

Dex-chan lover
On god Takane best girl, shame that she most likely won't win but she's still cool either way, best char of the manga

Users who are viewing this thread