I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 39 - The Sea of Disorientation

A new ship has sailed. Takane really is best girl. She appreciates Yuu kindness and she support Hakua. It's 3 boys & 3 girls, right? Maybe they alp will be paired?

So is our man on team Takane or does he have feelings for Jimi and don't want to see her hurting?

Dex-chan lover
@Retneu
To me it looked like he is just her friend (for now) and doesn't like seeing her get hurt.

Fed-Kun's army
Bat x Jimi huh, well my faith for this manga returned. Now let's find a way to get Sora with Vina cause first girl always win MC heart - which is suck

This story has a good flow to it, I really like it so far. Thanks for the good work translation team

Fed-Kun's army
I like where this is going. Mangala adding the other mates into the mix is doing a good job. I wonder what'll happen from now on.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly if this took a twist and takane won I wouldn't even be mad because of how their relationship develops through out the story

Dex-chan lover
This is some of the lowest tier harem trash I've seen. Yuu looks like some kind of super attractive man because he sang a very short birthday song, something that literally any other person should be able to do. And yes, I know that's not the point. The point is that he tried when it's hard. That's still harem trash because of how glorified it is.

Users who are viewing this thread