I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 39 - The Sea of Disorientation

Dex-chan lover
Takane is like the miku of this manga. Cute, lovely, in my opinion is best girl, but won't win in the end :(

Fed-Kun's army
Takane is definitely the best, but I cannot support her. I must support Hakua

Dex-chan lover
God damn it. We already know Takane won't win. I was already satisfied thinking she wasn't going to compete.

Although unexpectedly and probably unintentionally, trap boy is wingmanning for the two of them.

When was the last chapter that they did livestreaming???because it seems this manga are forgetting the premise

Ngl, I like this development, it'd be nice to see the cat girl go w someone else. It's obvious she won't get the mc, and it's good development for the trap.

Its pretty obvious that cat will end up with trap,while it is sad hopefully the trap stops misunderstanding things cause it will just ruin it imo,dramas are nice when its like gamers,comedic drama lol.

Dex-chan lover
Now, now. It seems this manga is forgetting the livestream part. And when will the main mc past revealed?

Aggregator gang
Ah, finally another chapter with the focus on the best girl.
I don't particularly ship Takane with the MC. The MC can go out with the bunny girl for all I care, as long as Takane got any kind of happy ending she deserved.
Seeing a girl without an annoying tsundere trait in this manga is such a pure bliss.

Users who are viewing this thread