I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 40 - Lost Kitten

I swear, the ending needs to be them making a home and creating a team like offlinetv

Dex-chan lover
When he has the situation explained to him, the trap is really gonna have egg on his face now

Dex-chan lover
can he fucking trap get isekaid or something? im tired of him, and im 90% sure he will be the one to reveal the MC's past to everyone creating a whole ass drama just cause he thinks hes playing with them, fuck off

Aggregator gang
Can the trap fuck off already? Who cares if they get heartbroken? That's apart of life. Just fuck off and go suck some old man's dick behind a restaurant!

Fed-Kun's army
I'm sick of this trap guy. He isn't even fun like the chunni I hope he can get replaced by someone else, he is just a bad character.

Dex-chan lover
trap kun only knows the mc "relationship", because it was his f*cking fault they created that mess.
and for the love of all that is good, the author better not ship the kitty with trap kun, 'cause he friggin sucks.

also love how the mc actually is creating a friendship bond with Takane (even if I like her cuteness more than the other two), but an actual cuteness in this type of series would be more than welcome. Even if she gets shipped with chuuni boi, 'cause he is a bro.

Aggregator gang
This trap is a fucking trash, these kind of characters just make the story more melodramatic.

Honestly I'm sick of this fucking trap, just let Inuzuka be

But he doesn't though. So she obviously won't? The worst drama will be finding out that you guys all have the same carreers and crush. Melodramatic presumptuous asshole.

Dex-chan lover
Trap-kun drama is meh due to misunderstandings that HE created himself due to his horrible personality and hero complex. Plus, I'd really wish the author didn't seem to completely forget about the MC's own live-streaming past that was teased in the beginning. It was set up as a big plot point and then promptly brushed aside.

I understand we all hate the trap, but you guys sound a really too into hating him, even though you haven't heard why he thinks the way he does

Users who are viewing this thread