I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 44 - Unexpected Incidents and Land Mines

From the start chapter until now, i thought hakua the best person who encourage MC. She got many scene to develop MC than others. I still wait when MC got trouble with his past and curious who will help him in that situation

I really hope they turned off that stream. Imagine listening to that whole conversation.

Dex-chan lover
And so, after 43 chapters, the premise of our MC having been a livestreamer finally has a chance to be used as an actual plot point!..

…and then doesn't. *sigh*
This is not quite Hayato no Gotoku and Tonikaku Cawaii tier plot teasing, but still.

Dex-chan lover
every chapter without the trap is such a joy, she had such a cute face when she got praised... what a fluffy chapter

Dex-chan lover
@comeonnow0

That's a problem a lot of artists have. The "unattractive" characters sometimes don't really look that much different from the "attractive" ones. Particularly when they're main characters. People just prefer drawing (and looking at) attractive stuff most of the time, but it can really being you out of the story when a character does not at all look how the story/characters say they look.

That's why it's cool when artists go the extra mile to make their characters look scary (Angel Densetsu) or plain/unattractive (Bouquet for an Ugly Girl).

Aggregator gang
Was the consultant actually him and he didnt realize it? Did he mess up a consultation in the past and therefore shrunk into his shell? Sorry i forgot his background and can't be arsed to reread.. xD

Dex-chan lover
i just remembered most of these guys became streamers or stuck with it because of him lol

Are we finally getting close to unlocking the hidden Yuu lore?

As always, thanks for the TL!

Dex-chan lover
@andrmnh we still don't know, this is about the closest we have gotten to know something about his past

if he is the reason she started streaming, he is dumb, he should remember he did consultation lol

Users who are viewing this thread