I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 44 - Unexpected Incidents and Land Mines

Fed-Kun's army
So Yu did consultation streams and *probably* there was a contentious mix-up with one of his viewers that uh... left its marks on him, it seems. I wonder...

Fed-Kun's army
@ralphax - I think that, maybe, he did not really do consultation streams, but he would often give advice, so maybe that is why he can't connect the dots, since she mentioned specifically that the streams were consultations. Is all I can think of.

Contributor
Microphone was definitely picking up that entire conversation - prepare for the in-universe backlash against Yuu ('unidentified male voice').

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz and other people saying this. I don't get why so many people are missing it. On page 6, Yuu says that he ended the stream for her.

He knows how to end a stream and to turn off a microphone. That should be pretty clear.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't it revealed a long while ago that he inspired pretty much everyone in that house to become a streamer or was it just a theory?

@Acolytus I think that's what the title insinuates but maybe it's gonna be inu who falls in love and then he tries to continue livestreaming again. Idk I dont have enough brain activity to be concluded as alive

Users who are viewing this thread