I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 44 - Unexpected Incidents and Land Mines

Dex-chan lover
@IrregularPerson are you talking about Hakua ? If so then it's obvious that she's his fan (i mean in this kind of manga and a ton of hints already, why not ?) (and so is Takane too). Now just wait till they say *that* name to Yuu.

Dex-chan lover
@IrregularPerson i think that is unlikely to happens since the dorm mother will most likely happens to be the principal (A.K.A Hakua's grandmother) too. And you know the thing about (most of) old people's reactions to (most of) modern livestreaming (i'm not trying to be offensive or racist here, pls don't sue me). So yeah that's my thought about that :| .

Thank you for the delicious pouty hakua chapter , all of her expressionr are cute and godly,i need more.

@ShinRinyoku Yes he is that Consultation Streamer, Since he does calls and advice things stuffs, he might have stumbled upon something that didn't go well for his patrons and got caught up to something bad that ruined his reputation, So he might have decided to end his streaming career. (Just my hunch)

Dex-chan lover
Did they turn off the stream?
I'm sure that Yuu cut the feed when she passed out. The Mic was hot but the video didn't seem to be running so once the awkwardness of the interaction was cut off, he probably walked over and cut it off.

Users who are viewing this thread