I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 44 - Unexpected Incidents and Land Mines

@Kronous people have been saying for months now that all the house mates likely saw him stream and were inspired to stream too.

Dex-chan lover
hurry up. hurry up. reveal his dark history. 44 chapters in and not even so much as a name drop of the channel he made.
and nice shorts

Dex-chan lover
I'd actually appreciate it if Takane and Inuzuka don't develop feelings, but I guess that's very unlikely. Good wholesome platonic friendships like those are rare

for some chapters i was like "where is the namesake livestreaming???" so i'm glad we're back again to see the characters livestream... the harem part is incredibly dull and cliche, the same things we've all seen in other mangas almost word for word

Aggregator gang
@ralphax that isnt necessarily true tho.

Unless the said person actually consulted to pursue an fps stream hobby specifically and under the name usagidon then yeah he's dumbo..

But its likely just a normal motivation boost to a stranger, and just a bit of push to start streaming in general.

If Yu actually did those consultation and got a bad trauma out of it i bet he tried his hardest to wipe all those memories too.

I wonder when we get to see more of what he used to do, I'm super interested

As always, thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
@IrregularPerson wasn't his livestream name revealed in chapter 1 and 12 through?
"Kuroshiba"
if i recall it right.
Edit: SPOILERS ALERT!!!
Also i remember there's a chapter where "part" of his livestreaming past was revealed. If i recall that right (again), there's somebody reach him for help (through text), asking for advices. He tried to help but something bad happened after that, which left him with big trauma and decided to quit livestreaming. I felt kinda bad for him though.

Users who are viewing this thread