I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 47 - All-out Burning

Man, this hit close to home. As a fan of Vtubers, anyone who stops being a “fan” and/or drags a talks trash of a talent who they ASSUME has a BF irl is complete and utter trash. And if it turns out to be true, so what? It doesn’t change the fact that they’re still awesome talents.

Grow up, grow an actual pair, and learn to respect them as people. Jeez.

Dex-chan lover
This girl honestly shouldn't care.

So a bunch of worthless trash don't want to follow her. Big deal.

They were scum. Plain and simple. You don't want scumbags following you.

Double-page supporter
Wasn't simping already taken people one of the forms of Courtly Love in like the middle ages? These people need to study history

Aggregator gang
@VergeRafael
Is the desperate illusion, that some how they can get with X streamer girl.
So when it's fully clear that that's not happening, 180 turn around.

It's the same with the"nice guy" phenomenon.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad that they are bringing this up. This part of the idol culture is way too toxic.

Aggregator gang
I have to say that this surprisingly was on point of how japanese idol fandoms are.

I want to believe it'll end well since this isn't one of those kinds of series. (I'd suggest reading Oshi no Ko by Akasaka Aka if you're into a series which applies this kind of thing more realistically)

well, its not that surprising to see that the crying virgin fandoms transcend country and race.

Man, some people must not like the notion of some virtual female -- who as far as anyone knows is anything but female; remember, she is a virtual YouTuber, a "V-Tuber". As an avatar, anyone can look like anything and use a voice synthesizer or live-modifier to change their voice's sound. People crying over that is quite... simp-y, I guess?

But also, one person said they might not watch again. Thought, I guess as someone who has social-interaction issues, this might actually be a bit of a big issue, so I can forgive her.

Dex-chan lover
Simps are gonna simp, you can't do much about that. But at least you could explain that it was your manager and you were exhausted from pushing yourself preparing for the live event. That would calm down some of them.

Manager, do that managing shit.

Users who are viewing this thread