I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 47 - All-out Burning

Fed-Kun's army
Can any of you explain why this is bring back "Bad memories" or "Bad Vibes"? I'm not into the whole e-celeb or v-tuber craze. Is this normal in the whole online community? Do people really simp and get attached to random internet personalities online? Can't imagine being that desperate to have a deeper connection to someone you'll never meet but lol.

Ah, dejavu. I think i've been in this place before.

But really though, it was so easy to deflect. Just say that they are at a studio with 2 staffs since it is hard to setup. Like really, i don't get it.

Contributor
@Jimsock1
Do people really simp and get attached to random internet personalities online?
Can't imagine being that desperate to have a deeper connection to someone you'll never meet but lol.
Like most fandoms, most are reasonably sane and have a decent grasp on reality.
However, the crazies are definitely living in an alternate reality in their own minds.

Dex-chan lover
Why it has to be a boyfriend? Couldn't be her manager or even her bro? xD

Takane best girl every day

Fed-Kun's army
Man, this sort of shit only weeds out the type of people you don't want as fans. Same shit happened to Towa and she bounced back with a new round of fans who found out about her because of the drama, and she has been growing strong since.

PS subscribe to Towa ♡

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately people who are like that exists. They know no limits on what's theirs to control and what's dependant on others. If only they try to understand...

Dex-chan lover
Let me guess, Yuu and Takane will do an apology stream and Yuu would introduce himself as her manager. After explaining stuff that she collapsed after the live, one viewer would point out that Yuu sounds similar to a previous streamer they like which is the old streamer Yuu. Some people would also recognize it making the situation more complicated or something. If thats the case, then this might be a new arc in the story that covers more on Yuu's past.

Dex-chan lover
So fellow commenters, which makes you more angry: Souta (aka the trap) or Takane's salty viewers?

@Candymon salty viewers that shit just really pissed me off, at least souta has some reasoning, but the internet is always retarded

Dex-chan lover
It might sounds weird, but this thing is common among Idol fans in Japan.

Well I guess the sad truth is that there are plenty of disgusting humans like this in the real world too..

Users who are viewing this thread