I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming. - Ch. 48 - From the Depths of Disappointment

out of all the girls in this series, the progression he has with Takane has been the most practical. gonna be a bummer since we all know she's not the endgame girl.

UPR

Takane having so much progression then she gonna get sidelined by the tiny blond one... man

Dex-chan lover
Good to see things not going out of hand and that crossdresser not stirring things more, hakuachua is seriously becoming a pervert lol,wonder if its safe to assume if yuu x takane ship has started to sail,it was triangle till now but if the ship does sail it ll be a qaud

@Beezy , yeah its unfortunate

This is pretty idiotic but on pg13, who tf would ask a virtual youtuber manager to show his face. Wah!?!?? What da heck, also my ship be sailing and gonna be sinking in the future.

Dex-chan lover
Y'know, every time I read this, I can't help but think how much better it would be if all the characters didn't revolve around Yuu so much. And that involves having no love dodecahedron between him and all the girls, no Souta being a lame antagonist, and (most importantly) Vina getting more screen time.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it, I said in the previous chapter that Yuu will do an apology stream. Fans of Yuu from when he was still streaming might be in the chat and might recognize his voice.

Dex-chan lover
@Blubgoo you have to read the author new work (copper bride), it's pretty much Botan more grown up (and she's the MC there too).

Although in this series, Hakua still feels too much like the clearly main heroine (too strong as the end girl) and hardly likely that she will fall (as their events are more romantic). I actually hope that with Takane they actually mantains their friendship and she doesn't fall for him (as she even noticed that Hakua likes him and kind of supports her)

Aggregator gang
@Blubgoo

At first I thought you were talking about Shishiro Botan (given the context) and was confused.

Then I remembered the other best girl Botan. The one that actually won in a manga.

As for the chapter, he did the thing he had to do : out himself as her manager. That was the eaqy and simple solution.

Also people, toxic retards exists, but keep in mind they are a minority. Fubuki get less than 600 dislikes (compared to 20k+ likes) when she collabs with men, and Towa just went past 500k subs. A few creeps is nothing. FBK also demonstrated it a few month ago.

Tbh the real problem in Japan is 2ch. These guys are just plain dangerous.

Fed-Kun's army
@animepig Sadly this happens a lot in places like Korea, China and Japan, female streamers can do some bad stuff and their fans dont mind, but god forbid you if you have a boyfriend, cuz then you will get a lot of hate and you will get "cancelled", its a pretty rough and sad culture.

Dex-chan lover
@Darkwolf4 , china too? i thought it was only in japan and Korea, since idol culture is too heavy in those places

I love how everyone is like "Im gonna ship yuu and Takane AND I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT IS CLEARLY THE END GAME"

tho tbf with endgame girl, I think we just havent had enough opportunities to see the development Yuu and her would have compared to Yuu and Takane simply due to the difference in the nature of their partnerships

Users who are viewing this thread