I Fell in Love, so I Tried Livestreaming.

Oh sht... Is the trap going to reign his dominance towards Inuzuka? Find out more in yhe next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
at first the title and thumbnail made me think the MC crossdressed and started livestreaming, but now I know that isn't true. Would be funny if it was though XD
You never know if he'll get blackmailed into it anyway

mrf

Nice, ya know it's nice.

@AbsurdAsparagus
I kinda agree because i feel like i know what's going to happen when those secret stuff being find out, messy things will happen, drop school? Moving out? If this have was a horror story there might be a murderers.

Fed-Kun's army
I am honestly loving this series so much. This is one of those relatively new really promising ones.

Dex-chan lover
Hrmmm... I really can't get a feel for this manga even though I love the art style so damn much (plus the girls are really cute, not to mention Hakua's killer grin/smile). Feels a bit too basic, but then again that was my first feeling for Go-Toubun when I dropped it, and then I totally did a 180 after re-reading it again after a year.

Wish he'd stop pushing Hakua so hard. She's very cute, but at least make it less obvious she's already the winner.

@monkey123 I conqur with you good sir, traps are indeed gay. I do believe the youth would say Fight Me.

description should be

offlinetv, but they're all in the closet about it and every girl is trying to fuck the mc

Dex-chan lover
bois please. Traps aren’t gay as long as you remember to say no homo

Supporter
I don't know if it to fast or to slow
To fast because seriously the girl fall way to fast for the MC and every single thing is advancing the relation ship, ho look a karaoke, AND the maid outfit AND the cleaning ect ect
or to slow because i mean if everybody gonna fall that fast and we already know the winner (rule of harem the first girl the MC see win and the author is not even trying to hide it), why losing time about a camp and everything and just end it, i like quite a loot one shoot and short story because they pack a lot in a short amount of time

I fell that this manga will be stuck between the two and will be way to dense in action to be enjoyable on the long run
I hope it kinda slow down

Moving and clicking a mouse = genuine marksmanship ability. I was rather hoping she'd get on pedestal and make a fool out of herself, triggering her moe mode in frustration. It'd have the same effect overall with the rest of the gang seeing her in a new light anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread